Coco Cider Soap

Coco Cider Soap: 3 Reasons Why You Need to Use it

Have you been searching for a soap that has intense whitening effect and somehow can cure some of your skin problems?

Coco Cider Soap is the next essential item that you need to include in your bathing essentials.

Coco Cider Soap from Bakku2Basik’s is the first of its kind in terms of combining Coco cider with Activated Bamboo Charcoal and Kojic Acid.

If that’s not enough reason for you to use it, here are 3 more reasons.

1. Coco Cider Soap produces intense whitening.

In a country obsessed with whitening, this is a benefit that is most welcomed by a lot of people.

2. It is designed for all skin types.

Dry skin, oily skin, and even combination skin can benefit from this soap. I have an oily skin and I can say it has good effect on my skin type.

3. It’s safe for children 3 years old and above.

If it’s safe for kid, you know that it’s made of the most gentle ingredients to ever touch your face. My daughter Sophia is “morena” and she wants to whiten her skin just like mine. It looks like I found a holy grail for her.

The Bakku2Basik’s Coco Cider Soap is also organic because it is made of natural, raw, and unfiltered Coco Cider Vinegar infused with Activated Bamboo Charcoal. Coco Cider helps in moisturizing the skin, preventing skin cancer and treating oily skin. And it has antioxidants that slow down the aging process to provide a youthful skin.

The Activated Bamboo Charcoal fights acne, reduces pore size, tightens the skin, clears blemishes, and even treats psoriasis. These two ingredients contribute to the overall wellness of the skin which is the goal of anyone who is on the constant lookout for something to help them have clear, beautiful, healthy, glowing skin.

If you’re excited to try this amazing soap, you can buy Bakku2Basic’s Coco Cider Soap from A Happier Life with Jen.

For other concerns about parenthood and family, find something interesting at mommy’s corner.

17 Comments

1. Super Laking tulong talaga nito Mommy and Daddy UY, Lalo na ngayong Pandemic. 💕💕 thanks for sharing this

1. ccbuti15 says:

Yes naman. Maganda ito for those who have skin problems din 🙂

1. Kaya mga Mommy Uy, specially sa mga Nagdadry skin tlaga.. super effective 💕💕

2. Mellinia Joyce Dayego says:

1. sige mamsh. maraming good testimonial about it 🙂

3. Sobrang ganda pampaputi tlaga. Iba rin kc tlga ang effect na bigay ng Coconut

1. yes. coconut is the tree of life. 🙂

1. True this mommy UY, sobrang Dami narin ang Positive Testemonies about this, kaya super Recommended Talaga pag dating sa Coconut

4. Mellinia Joyce Dayego says:

I love that it is 100% organic nakakasiguro ako na pwedeng pwede sa sensitive kong skin plus it fights acne. Will check this! 😊❤

5. jowanag says:

Pwede din pala sya sa anak ko may allergy. Safe sya gamitin. At nakakatuwa dahil 100% organic. Very nice. I will try this.

1. yup. may ibang nagpost about curing their skin problem by using this product. hope makatulong sa allergy ng kid mo 🙂

6. jowanag says:

Pwede ito sa anak ko na may allergy. At safe gamitin dahil sa 100% organic sya. I will try this Mommy.

7. YaY! nice product ganda gamitin to perfect sa mga sènsetive skin like me and my daughter 👍😍❤

8. estermomshie says:

Thank you for sharing this amazing soap po 💕 Really love this because of the benefits po and also I love this soap for being 100% organic 😍 JUST WOW 😍💕 I REALLY NEED THIS RIGHT NOW 💕

9. estermomshie says:

Waiting for your next blog po 💕🤗

10. Nakakatanggal or nakaka ligthen po ba ito ng scars?

11. Is this very helpful rin po ba to remove or lighten tge scars?