As stated in the ROC (TAIWAN) website, Filipinos don’t need to apply for visa if their purpose of visiting Taiwan is tourism, business, visiting relatives, attending functions or events. They can enjoy staying in Taiwan up to 14 days.
1. You should have an ordinary or regular passport which is valid of at least 6 months from the date of your entry
2. You should have a return ticket
3. You should have no criminal record in Taiwan
4. You should have a proof of accommodation (hotel) booking or host/sponsor’s contact information or tour arrangements, etc.
Why is it great to visit TAIWAN now?
- Taiwan is only 2 hours travel from Philippines and they say that it is the cheaper version of Japan. I heard a lot of good reviews about their delectable variety of foods, not to mention the night markets that boast cheap an yummy street foods. I can’t wait to taste them.
- Talking about the airfare, Cebu Pacific and Air Asia offer promo fare which only costs around P1,000 up to P4,000. This is by far one of the cheapest yet most exciting places to visit.
- Visa-free entry.
They say that it will only take a week to go all over Taiwan and visit its beautiful tourist attractions. You can go on a 3-day DIY trip around Taipe City and visit Taipe 101, Taipe Zoo, Chiang Kai Shek Hall, Longshan Temple then indulge yourself on numerous night markets that offer cheap and delectable treats.
Have you been to Japan or just still planning to make a tour in Tokyo? This is a good read to increase your chance of getting an approved Japan visa. https://teamuytravels.com/blog/2017/05/31/approved-japan-visa-how-to-get-nod-fro/